How to get your Aadhar card download with Aadhaar number
If you have an Aadhar card you must have often thought about how to do your Aadhar card download with aadhaar number. Nowadays, Aadhar card has become a very important identity in India. You cannot go anywhere without it. Aadhar card is a new step to move India closer to digital India. This initiative that has been taken by the government of India,specifically the UIDAI department intends to provide each Indian citizen a unique identity on a digital media to authenticate their identity anywhere and anytime. So most of you must be wondering what is the deal with Aadhar card correction online without mobile number? First let’s start with what an Aadhar card is and then we will go on to what Aadhar card correction online without mobile number is.
An Aadhar card is a 14-digit unique identification number being assigned to each resident of India. It is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India, i.e the UIDAI, to each Indian
resident who has applied for the same in a given period of time. It has been put into practice into the system to identify all the Indian residents. The UIDAI was opened in the year 2009. The agency provides a unique identification number to all the residents in India, but not identity cards. It will be very instrumental for the Indian government to identify fake PAN cards, Passport,driving license and ration cards, etc. The Aadhar card will consolidate all your demographic and Biometric details under one unique number. If you want to know how to Aadhar card download with aadhaar number or how to get an Aadhar correction, this article is just for you.
Steps to get your Aadhar card download with Aadhaar number
Once you have received your aadhaar number, it is possible for you to download the Aadhar Card with Aadhar card number through Aadhar card online registration. It is easy and it is just a three step process. Let’s say you misplaced your card, you can download the e-Aadhar and the same can be printed and used as Aadhar Card. Aadhar card download by name and date of birth is also not at all a difficult process. You would also require your mobile number and the email ID to retrieve your Aadhar Card. Here’s how:
- Go to the UIDAI website to download the Aadhar card. The link to the website is https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. Once the page loads, you will see two options on top of the page. The first step is to click on Aadhar Radio Button in the first step.
- Now, the next step is to enter the aadhaar Number in the first column. Next, you need to enter the Full Name of the Aadhar Card holder and the Pin Code in the next column.
- In the next column, enter the security code from the image displayed above. The next step is to click on Get One Time Password Button. Once you have clicked on the button, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the mobile number in the next column and click on Validate and Download button. If all the details entered by you are correct, the Aadhar card will be downloaded and saved in the default download folder.
- The Aadhar will be downloaded in a PDF file and the file is protected by the password. The password of the file is the Pin Code of your residential address. So you can simply access your Aadhar card by entering the pin code in the password tab.
The most convenient way for Aadhar card status enquiry phone number is to directly call up a representative and have a conversation. Dial the number 1800-300-1947 from any service provider. This would be Aadhar card status enquiry phone number. Your call will be answered by a representative from UIDAI. All you need to do is keep the Enrolment number ready.
Aadhar card download with aadhaar number is an easy process to understand and an even easier one to implement. Aadhar card download with aadhaar number is basically done for downloading your Aadhar card online.