Once you update your Aadhar card, you can check Aadhar card status update. if you have made any recent update or any correction in your Aadhar card, then you can easily get to know Aadhar card status update just by following the few simple process.
If you want to check Aadhar status update, then you need the Update Reference Number. The urn is the number that you receive after you successfully submit your update request online. Aadhar card number is needed for making correction online.
Requirement for Aadhar card status update
Steps to check Aadhar card status update –
The Aadhar card self-service update portal allows you to check the Aadhar card status update.
- First of all, visit the official website of UIDAI- https://uidai.gov.in/
- search “Aadhar card update status” under “online services“.
- Then enter your Aadhar number, which is a 12-digit number that can be found on your card.
- Then enter add the “URN“, this number you get when you make changes in your Aadhar card.
- Then click on “Get Status“.
- Your update status will appear on the screen.
Steps for Updating Aadhar card-
Follow the following given steps for making an update or correction in your Aadhar card–
- Visit the UIDAI website for making an update in your Aadhar.
- Enter your Aadhar number.
- Click on send “OTP“.
- You will receive the one time password on the linked mobile number in few seconds.
- Then enter the captcha code and click on submit.
- Then enter the details that you want to change the form.
- submit the supporting documents that will be needed for making changes in your Aadhar card.
- You will receive a URN number, which is essential for checking Aadhar card updated status.
What details can you update/change on your Aadhar card?
You can make following changes in your Aadhar card-
- Mobile number.
- Date of birth.
You can also check Aadhar card status update via SMS – you need to type UID STATUS- Aadhar no. or enrollment no. and send this message to 51969.